Here’s wishing our readers A Very Happy New Year 2023 & a warm welcome back to our blog! We at Aislelabs have been hard at work developing and innovating new features in our product suite. As the new year brings forth change, our team would like to share the new and versatile enhancements that has made the new year start with a bang for Aislelabs and its customers.
New and Improved Heatmap
One of the most powerful ways one can understand how your building is being used is through heatmap visualizations – where people are, over time, in the context of your floor plan.
We’ve just made that experience even better:
- The heatmap is now front and center at the top of your dashboard
- We’ve added the ability to control the visualization over time of the day
- Zoom in and out, easier than ever
Additional Insights on Splash Portal Use
For advanced users, understanding the type of splash portal page can be an important optimization for your wi-fi conversion funnel. Now, you can easily understand views and views by unique user device for the specific page types of your splash portal.
- Control the PII information collected from Splash page logins – Email/Social
- Google authentication on Portal Editor is no longer available
- FlightStats API Integration where FIDS feed from client is not available