The summer months continue to shine and we hope you’ve had the time to take in the sun and explore the outdoors (while practicing social distancing, of course). We at Aislelabs continue to work remotely and have improved our platform with numerous upgrades and enhancements. Here’s what we’ve been cooking up in the month of August.
Shopify Integration: eCommerce Meets Brick and Mortar
Aislelabs app for Shopify is now live on the Shopify app store, allowing brick and mortar enterprises to connect digital commerce and physical stores. This allows you to easily unify your online and offline customer data into a single Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Aruba Instant On Now Ready for Customer Data Acquisition
Aislelabs is pleased to further its partnership with Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, with support for Aruba Instant On. Deploying Aislelabs on Instant On enables small businesses to turn their WiFi into a customer data acquisition and digital marketing platform to enhance revenue, loyalty, and engagement.
Expanding Payment WiFi Options with VISA CyberSource
We are excited to announce integration with VISA’s CyberSource for payment WiFi, which joins Stripe as an available payment gateway option. With VISA’s backing, CyberSource is available in a large number of countries worldwide, giving our international customers more options to monetize their guest WiFi.
Automatic Email Alerts for Smart Counter
Smart Counter email alerts can now be set to trigger when your defined threshold is reached. The email subject can also be personalized to allow custom branded alerts which are easy to understand by your recipients. With this feature, we aim to keep improving our COVID solutions and help keep everyone safe and aware at all times.
Email Campaigns with Configurable Delay Before Sending
You can now configure an on-going email campaign to trigger up to 14 days after it registers. Previously, only a 3 day delay was supported but by increasing this limit to two weeks, it enhances certain campaigns such as exit surveys and allows them to automatically execute within this two week period. We cannot wait to see all the additional use cases this feature will be used for!
- Added an inline editor to easily rename your Portal versions.
- Prevented accidental archiving of running or scheduled SMS campaigns.
- Sped up loading times across the Connect platform.
- Numerous minor Portal Editor bugs were identified and resolved.
- Resolved a bug on the Email Campaign Performance page which prevented certain users from loading their previous campaigns analytics.
- The Profile page now correctly populates marketing analytics for all emails.
- The automated email which triggers after a successful email campaign now correctly displays for non-English campaign titles.