We hope you’ve been enjoying a happy holiday season and connecting with friends and family while staying safe. We at Aislelabs continue to work together remotely to bring our clients tidings of new improvements and upgrades. Here’s what we’re unwrapping this holiday season for the month of December:
Understand Your Visitor’s Cross Visits and Multiple Visit Frequency
You can now understand the cross-visit behavior across connected users in greater detail. As Aislelabs enterprise customers operate multiple sites the new update allows them to understand visit patterns and repeat visits with much more granularity. This data can also be exported via CSV to correlate with spend data and third-party sources.
Added a “Days of the Week” Filter Option
The Days of the Week customer filters allow you to select specific days — say every Monday, or on weekends — for your Flow reporting. Ask your Customer Success Manager to assist you in creating these filters for your advanced reporting needs.
Monitor Live Occupancy with our Custom Occupancy Dashboard
Since we released our Occupancy products a couple months ago, it has been utilized by numerous clients to monitor their property. For this reason, we created a new Custom Occupancy dashboard which includes all key metrics meant to be displayed on screens 24/7. This new page displays live and 24-hour summary metrics at the site, floor, and space levels. It also includes rotational floor maps and tables for each floor. This dashboard has been deployed for some of our client’s operations teams and provides them with a snapshot of all their properties at a glance.
Your Campaigns Page Enhancements
The all new Your Campaigns page now shows a summary of all your marketing activities in one view. This page is accompanied by a campaign calendar allowing you to manage all the campaigns and set them in advance. Agenda view is also available now within the calendar widget.
New Floor Map API in GeoJSON Format
You can now export the Floor Maps created in our platform in GeoJSON format. GeoJSON is an international standard for mapping data and is used by a number of tools like PowerBI. This allows you to easily take the existing floor maps and spaces defined in our platform and instantly have it displayed on any other reporting tool. We will continue to increase and update our existing APIs to provide greater flexibility to our customers to use their data as they please.
- Increased support to allow multiple signup forms on your website.
- Added the ability to create progressive profiling rules based on the authentication type.
- User lists containing only phone numbers can now be uploaded.
- Numerous Portal Editor enhancements.
- Added missing names and logos for supported controllers on the Edit Site page.
- Resolved conflict of the Visit Behavior and Custom Visit Filters on the Space Occupancy page.
- Portal Page changes can now be sorted by the save time.
- Fixed issue that affected the label of a text input field on webforms.
- Resolved inconsistency of the number of spaces displayed across different report pages.