Spring has sprung and our engineering teams are hard at work to bring their best selves to Aislelabs every day. We are passionate about what we do and are constantly building new features into the Aislelabs platform, even as we continue to work from home. Over the past month, we have added several new features and enhancements to the platform.
Measure Campaign ROI by Measuring Repeat Footfall
You can understand the impact of your marketing efforts by measuring the footfall generated as a result of a campaign. This metric, representing walk-through rate, has been updated to provide additional details around the success of your campaigns. Go beyond just online engagement (opens and clicks) and measure the true impact on your brick and mortar business.
Run Facebook Advertising with Improved Business Manager Integration
You can now send Custom Audiences from Aislelabs to Facebook with a click of a button. This allows you to ensure a privacy-safe and compliant way to keep using your Facebook Business Manager while running retargeting and look-alike campaigns. This feature requires an integration to be set up so please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
Customize Guest WiFi User Journeys for Email Verified Users
You can now display different Success Pages to users based on their email verification status. This feature can be used to notify unverified users to check their email while displaying a custom welcome back message to verified users.
Integrate Google Analytics with Shopify Sales Data
Through our integration with Google Analytics, you can now view your Shopify store’s sales data directly on Aislelabs. This allows you to use Aislelabs as a single source of truth and avoid seeing fragmented data in different platforms.
Enhanced the Pre-computed Data Process
We have enhanced the pre-computed data process allowing for faster data retrieval along with improved messaging for a better user experience. We have updated our messaging to let users know if the pre-computed option should be toggled on or off. Additionally, visit filters are now disabled when pre-computed data is toggled on.
- Email verified users can now be filtered within the Connect Users, User List, Portal V2 rules, and other pages.
- Added a new option to filter out users based on their purchase status.
- You can now filter users based on the AP Name and AP Group that a user used to connect to the WiFi.
- Fixed Repeat Visits in Versioned Dashboard.
- User devices are now redirected to the defined URLs even if HTTP or HTTPS is not included in the redirect URL.
- Precomputed data is toggled on by default only for sites where it is enabled.
- Rendering issue has been fixed for immediate changes of granularity on page load.