It’s the second month of the year, and we at Aislelabs have been working hard on bringing you more useful features. We’ve got new features to share with you, here are the updates for the month of February:
Streamlined Health Statuses within the Public Sensor Page
We have streamlined the way we provide information on sensor status within the Public Sensor page. Access points now can either be Up, Down or Inactive. We have broken down the meaning of the statuses as follows:
Up: Aislelabs is receiving data from the access point.
Down: Aislelabs is not receiving data from the access point, this may be due to any access point or network related issue.
Inactive: Aislelabs has been configured to not receive data from the access point.
Enhanced the Ecommerce Conditions within the Marketing Automation Tool
We have enhanced the Marketing Automation tool providing more flexibility when it comes to setting up time conditions for ecommerce items purchased within the decision nodes. With the new update, you can now set advanced time conditions tailored to when an ecommerce item is purchased. This allows you to further control the exact conditions on when an action should be done.
Set Automations Based on Links Clicked by Your Customers
We have enhanced the Marketing Automation tool providing more customizability when it comes to setting up conditions on emails clicked within decision nodes. With the new update, you can now set conditions based on links clicked by customers when they receive specific email campaigns. This allows you to create personalized actions based on the interactions of your customers.
- Added the ability to archive rules created within the Portal Editor
- Improved the birthday email campaign: For users with multiple social WiFi login records from different Connect sites, the birthday campaign will identify and use the record with the birthdate
- Enhanced the performance of our servers to run backend jobs efficiently
- Fixed an issue which caused certain pages to not render correctly when multiple sites were selected
- Fixed a floor map rendering issue within the Floor Mapper page when it is imported using Cisco CMX
- Fixed an issue that caused the loading state on certain pages to not render correctly