In order to consolidate customer data and increase sales using marketing technology, 360 Mall found it challenging to build an efficient and centralized CRM. Fragmented systems to collect and manage all customer interactions made it difficult to run effective campaigns while creating incomplete duplicate customer identities.
Located in the Al Zahra area, 360 Mall is a unique retail, leisure, sports, and luxury entertainment destination that aims to provide the best customer experience in Kuwait. It is the region’s first mixed-use destination owned and managed by the multi-billion dollar Tamdeen Group. With Aislelabs’ enterprise-grade WiFi marketing and location analytics deployed, 360 Mall was able to consolidate user profiles from multiple touchpoints and secure overall impressive results, amplifying over 35,000 unique customer profiles.
What you’ll get from this case study
- The challenges 360 Mall faced building a CRM from several customer touchpoints.
- How the Aislelabs solution was implemented to engage with new and returning customers.
- How online and offline customer data was combined using the Customer Hub solution.
- How 360 Mall grew their CRM, creating richer user profiles that were more engaged.
- What the results were after a 10 month period including a 2x higher than average engagement rate and 146% Increase in organic customer acquisition.