Get 360-degree customer views
Scalable customer behavioural analytics in a unified dashboard
Integrate data from all sensors
Leverage WiFi sensors, smart cameras, POS systems, ticketing systems, boarding pass scanners, and door counters together.
View in a single dashboard
Combine data in a single, unified dashboard and gain a complete view of all visitor intelligence.
Derive data-driven decisions
Learn key insights acquired from location data to make informed decisions that adds value to your business.
Make informed decisions from key insights
Operations and staffing
Streamline operations, reduce costs, and optimize staffing with data-driven insights.
Run campaigns with measurable ROI and enhance your business' bottom line.
Convert data into actionable insights and improve customer experience.
Layout and leasing
Empower leasing teams to attract the right tenant mix and maximize store layouts.
Fully integrate all sources of data
Complement all sensor types by combining the unique advantage of each. View complete 360-degree behavioural data to understand the end-to-end visitor journey.
WiFi access points
WiFi and location data
- Understand the complete customer journey from the moment they enter the premises until they leave with persistent identity.
- Receive granular footfall and behavioural analytics from visitors with WiFi enabled mobile phones or devices.
- Visualize first time vs. repeat visitors, customer loyalty, dwell times, walking paths, real-time heatmaps, and the complete conversion funnel.
Sensors, beacons and counters
- Use smart and thermal cameras, boarding pass scanners, door counters, Bluetooth beacons, ticketing scanners, or any other people counter technology.
- Collect point-in-time information, accumulating data that is happening in real-time.
- Ticketing, board pass scanners, and cameras provide a high fidelity of counting data but can only be deployed in certain areas and doesn’t collect persistent identity information.
Watch an in-depth video on how integrating different people counting and behavioural analytics technologies in a single dashboard can increase revenue.
Combine data together
Aggregate disparate data from multiple sensors to a single source of truth.
Footfall and behavioural analytics
Receive a complete picture of customer and visitor footfall and behavioural analytics.
Easy sensor plotting
Denote zones and sensor locations on a floor plan to keep track of key interests.
Heatmaps and footfall insights
Heatmaps and counters offer granular statistics on customer behaviour as well as pinpointing bottlenecks.
Multiple visualizations for key metrics
Slice-and-dice footfall, dwell, queue wait, checkout, and other behavioural information in a variety of ways to produce granular insights.
View data across multiple properties
Combine data from multiple locations and get an overall view of every site together, complete with historical data.