Cloud based in-store analytics to understand the behavior of your customers
Actionable insights on visitors inside and outside your stores. Visualize first time vs. repeat visitors, customer loyalty, dwell times, walking paths, real-time heat-maps, and the complete conversion funnel. Set and compare the performance of your campaigns.
An easy-to-use cloud based interface provides a real-time view across all stores. Slice and dice metrics across your properties in ways that make sense for your business. Track key objectives across all locations and obtain complete visibility on shopping behaviour.
Who we work with
Events & Public
We work with the existing WiFi infrastructure, including both guest and internal networks.
Get started today!
Easy installEasy installation with no complicated calibrations or setup. Get started now.
Real-time metricsLive to the minute data presented in beautiful online dashboards and hosted in the cloud.
No Capital CostFlow works seamlessly on your existing wifi network with no new hardware to install.
- Get started in minutes with easy remote setup.
- Works seamlessly with supported enterprise wifi systems.
- Overview reports for traffic patterns inside and outside the stores.
- Real-time cloud based dashboard and analytics.
- Detailed reporting with unlimited history and multi-store comparisons.
- Indoor spaces heat maps with accurate location analysis.
- Custom integration with your POS systems, staffing, planograms and internal data.
- Custom sensors available for additional spatial mapping.
- Live Dashboard Actionable insights across all stores including dwell times, loyalty, and visit patterns
- Conversion Funnels Visibility in conversion from passerby to visitors to shoppers
- Heatmap and Walking Paths Animated traffic heatmaps across spaces, top walking paths, and paths to purchase
- Footfall Calendar Granular reporting in a beautiful interface with planogram and weather integrations
- Revenue and POS Sales transaction correlation with location analytics to identify key revenue drivers
- Cross Shoppers Shopping patterns across multiple stores