‘Tis the season to be spooky – in lieu of tricks, we have a bag of treats for our customers to manage marketing campaigns, capture customer data, and more! Here’s what has been keeping us busy in the month of October.
Aislelabs SMS Campaigns now Supports Merge Tags
Aislelabs SMS campaigns now support merge tags allowing you to send custom personalized texts while at the same time saving you time spent on customizing SMS for specific customers. You can now provide a more personalized touch when reaching out to your customers using SMS campaigns.
Progressively Profile Customers Based on Likes
You can now profile your customers based on their activities on social media platforms. This progressive profiling option allows you to target customers based on their interests on social media platforms and display relevant splash pages to them.
Create Forms using Pre-existing Templates
You can now export and import Customer Hub Forms within Aislelabs. This enables you to create form templates that can be imported into any site without the need to recreate it from scratch. You can also further customize the imported form based on the site’s requirement.
Enhanced Originating and Destination Flights On Time Performance Pages
We have improved the Originating Flights On Time Performance page as well as the Destination Flights On Time Performance page which now provides more clarity on the delayed flights. This update will help you understand the number of flights and passengers that were delayed as well as its breakdown in terms of percentage of delayed flights.
Aislelabs API now Includes Square Footage Per Zone
Aislelabs’ Floor Mapper Export API now includes the square footage per zone as part of the response. This allows you to understand the approximate square feet of a zone which can be used to measure the sales per square footage. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about this.
- Exhibition Report Page has been improved with additional metrics
- Schema field names of custom components have now been moved to a dropdown selector within the Portal editor
- Added ability to exclude Twitter Profile Pictures from user profiles.
- Added OTP authentication code expiration time to prevent indefinite use.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow rendering of preview data
- Fixed an issue with the Visit Distribution Space Dwell chart within the Flow Report
- Fixed an issue which caused the Site Dwell to be increased
- Fixed a rounding error in Unique Visitor Count within the Exhibition Report Page